Birthday Counter by Jippy.com

Friday, July 21, 2006

Latest baby news

Well I had another doctor appointment on Tuesday and he told me that I am 2 cm dialated and that I am 80% efaced. I went back in on Thursday because I was feeling a lot of pressure and pain, so they put me on a monitor for about 2 hours and then he checked me again and said that yes I am having contractions but there was still no change. His guess is that I will have the baby in 2 1/2 weeks. I sure hope not I want to get this over with now!! Not that I have had problems, I am just ready to meet this little person! I am so eager, scared, excited, afraid. So many things right now I really dont know how to feel. I will keep posting on here until the day comes, then I will have to put pictures on here. My next appointment in on Tuesday so hopefully there will be some advancement in this thing!! All for now

Tash

No comments: